Are you thinking about having a maternity photoshoot at our studio in Leicestershire, but not sure if it’s for you? We pride ourselves in making you feel your absolute best and bringing out your inner, glowing Goddess…no matter how tired or swollen you might feel! We have compiled our top five reasons why every mummy-to-be should have a bump photoshoot.
5 reasons to have a Maternity Photoshoot, Leicestershire
- Reason number 1 – You don’t get this time back. I can guarantee you will regret it if you don’t take pictures. I hear from Mums so often that they wished they had maternity photographs taken. Whilst it might feel like this stage is never ending and waiting to hold your beautiful baby in your arms is taking forever, before you know it that little bundle will be turning your life upside down! That gorgeous, wiggly little bump will be a distant memory. You will ache for those little kicks keeping you company all day long! Celebrate this amazing gift and the nine months that changed your lives forever.
- Reason number 2 – These pictures are the start of your baby’s story, their journey that they can only relive through photographs and our memories. These are something they will cherish forever. Pictures are the most precious heirlooms that you can leave for future generations. Many years after we have long gone, our legacies will live on through pictures. Maternity photoshoots can involve those most important to you and your baby. They don’t even have to be human! At our studio, we welcome pets as well, they are often our first babies! We have plenty of space for pets to run around, as well as older siblings, we even allow well-behaved dads! We are also handily located next to East Carlton Park, Leicestershire, so if you would prefer an outdoor shoot, there are lots of beautiful spots around.
Client Review – “We are over the moon with our photoshoot pictures! We had an amazing experience at the maternity photoshoot and we can’t wait to show the pictures to our little one.” Vieriu Raluca
- Reason Number 3 – You deserve it! At our luxury photography studio, we make this experience all about you (we also have chocolate and cakes!) There is no awkward posing or you worrying about how to stand or what to do. We guide you through the whole experience and will pose you in the most flattering way to suit your shape. We have a large collection of dresses and outfits for you to choose from. If that’s not for you then we can advise on what outfits from home will work best. The studio is warm in the winter and we have air-con for the summer, we also have high-powered fans that act not only to blow your hair for artistic shots, it also keeps you cool whilst you are carrying that mini radiator around in your tummy!
Client review – “I had such a fantastic time at Daisy Dots Photography. Nicola made me feel so at ease from the start and captured such wonderful memories for me and my family during my maternity shoot. Can’t recommend Daisy Dots enough. Thank you so much x” Gemma Barron
- Reason number 4 – The most important! You look amazing, you are amazing! Even if you don’t feel it now, I guarantee you will look back at these pictures and realise how beautiful you looked. Many ladies that come in for a maternity photoshoot are so nervous and have been putting it off waiting for the magical ‘glow’ to appear, however, they all leave feeling a million dollars. I felt like I looked like a large jacket potato when I was pregnant with all of mine and rarely took any pictures, now I look back at the very few I have and I absolutely love them. I’m so sad I didn’t take more and I wish I could have that time back.
- Reason number 5 – You get a discount on a newborn shoot! If you book a maternity photoshoot, with every package, you get a voucher towards a newborn shoot, ranging from £50-£100. You also get a chance to see the studio and all our cute things! We can also plan out the outfits and props you would like your baby photographed in. It then gives us a great chance to get to know each other. I am very proud to say that my clients become friends and I am so privileged to be able to follow their life stories. Many pregnant ladies I have photographed then come back with their newborns, then first birthdays, little brothers and sisters and important events in their lives, it really is the best job in the world!
Client review – “The best photographer around without a doubt…We have been to Daisy Dots studio for two newborn shoots, a 1st birthday cake smash and a maternity shoot. Every single time we have felt so welcome. Nicola is friendly and great with babies and toddlers. The memories she has given us are just so priceless.” Lindsay Hunter
Just in case you need another reason….you can also include your horses!
If you would like more info on our maternity photoshoots in Leicestershire, Please click HERE
For examples of our recent shoots, head over to our Facebook page – DaisyDots